Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Meet Cody

There are some people who turn into incoherent and babbling idiots when presented with (small) kids or pets. I've come to the sad realization that I am one of those people. At the nagging of others, here are a few pics of the new kid who lives at our office in China. He's a border collie and his name's Cody.

From Monday - he's growing up into a bundle of energy:

Born on my birthday (Feb 6), makes it easier to remember how old he is. This is from a few days after we got him (about 2 months after he was born):

This is one of the last pictures we took right before I left the office for Canada (note the forced smile - his and mine):

And finally, capturing an intimate moment and (hopefully) the least professional photo you'll ever see of me (you can almost hear him quietly whimpering "help me..."):

No comments: