Friday, February 20, 2009

Random Thoughts

I'm still hacking through the collections and processing phase of GTD, but I'll postmy summary notes soon. In the meantime - a few very random thoughts for the end of the day (TGIF):

  • If you use a good hands free and wireless phone at work (and especially one that has noise cancellation), at some point you'll give into the temptation not to call someone back and instead tinkle while you're still on the phone (though there's always the danger of forgetting to go back and flush).

  • "My Life Would Suck Without You" is a stupid and inelegant name for a song. The very least Clarkson could have done was shorten it to "Without You". It's almost embarassing to tell people that I like the song because I have to repeat the name. Catchy song though.

No comments: