Monday, July 13, 2009

Productivity Tip: Early Risers, Eat Your Hearts Out

For some reason this study reminds me of the 'definition of an accountant' (or economist depending on the variation) - "Early to bed, early to rise work like , and economize" (though I think this applies generally more to entrepreneurs more than the accountants and economists I know). There's a new study that suggests "night owls have more mental stamina than early birds" (Globe and Mail):

“The results suggest that night owls generally outlast early birds in the length of time they can be awake without becoming mentally fatigued,” the study concluded.
This is particularly good news for my brother (and sister for that matter) but since he doesn't read my blog he probably won't learn of it and I'm guessing my parents probably won't clue him in on it either.

No comments: