Monday, August 11, 2008

"May the Fleas of a Thousand Camels Invade your Armpits"

That's a good curse. It's from the latest angst ridden note from PassiveAggressiveNotes.com:


On a somewhat related note, I'll confess - I'm one of those people who have these bouts of road rage (that have moderated somewhat with time/age) - and I can't say I sometimes don't mind the speed. I just can't understand why it's so difficult for some people to understand that the left lane is for passing. Another big pet peeve is rubber necking. Apparently someone has recently written a book though about the "idiots" who populate the road (NYT):

Traffic jams are not, by and large, caused by flaws in road design but by flaws in human nature.
Update: More in an interview @ Amazon (via Paul Kedrosky).

No comments: